czwartek, 10 marca 2011

Polonia...

Pl- Diaspora polska, potocznie Polonia (z łac. Polonia – Polska) – termin określający Polaków mieszkających poza granicami Polski.
Niektórzy za Polonię uznają tylko polską emigrację, nie określając tym mianem osób mieszkających na terenach, które po 1939 roku przestały wchodzić w skład państwa polskiego, i ich potomków. Argumentem za tym stanowiskiem jest stwierdzenie, że ludzie ci nie wyjechali z Polski, tylko zmieniły się granice kraju. Oni sami też uznają się za Polaków, a nie za Polonię. Polaków tych określa się mianem mniejszości polskiej.

Według danych szacunkowych poza terytorium Polski mieszka do 21 milionów Polaków i osób pochodzenia polskiego. W Polsce mieszka ok. 38,1 mln Polaków (stan na 2008 r.).
"Poles in the world"


"Polish shop in USA"


Eng- Polish Diaspora, commonly Polonia (from Lat. Polonia - Poland) - The term for the Poles who live outside Polish borders.

Some consider only the Polonia Polish emigration, without specifying that as people living in areas that after 1939 no longer form part of the Polish state, and their descendants. The argument for this position is that these people did not leave with the Polish, but changed the country. They also consider themselves to be Poles, and not for the Polish community. Poles, these are referred to as the Polish minority.

According to estimates outside the Polish live to 21 million Poles and people of Polish descent. In Poland's population is approximately 38.1 million Poles (as of 2008).

1 komentarz:

Tanya pisze...

I was stationed in Germany for a couple of years when I was in the Army and the wall between Germany had just came down. I think that they had problems with that same issue. I really do not know much about Poland, it is really interesting to read your post. Thank you for inviting me and I hope to be able to read more. Tanya